Setting the Standard for our Environment
To preserve healthy conditions for wildlife, plants, and humans, it is important to protect the physical environment in which all living this exist. Marshall Pest Control has from its founding integrated Best Management Practices (BMP’s) into our services to minimize environmental impacts, yet meets client’ and customers’ expectations. We have accomplished this through the following:
- Training of our staff to fully understand their role in protecting our water resources.
- Time fertilizer applications to maximize plant use and minimize adverse environmental impacts.
- Use of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to minimize pests and apply chemicals only when necessary.
- Educating our customers on proper cultural practices that have a direct impact on how horticultural programs perform.
- Comply with all Florida City, County, and State Fertilizer Ordinances.